Alright, I know I’ve been MIA for several weeks. Pitiful. Shameful really. I’ve been kind of a Facebook whore, just busy and distracted. Way distracted. I love to read and my kindle has been my companion as of late, time sucking demon that it is… However, I suppose we do have a number of updates since my last fall off the wagon:
1. I PASSED my Board Exams. Yay!
2. I PR’d my old pre-baby 5k time at the Turkey Trot and while not totally impressive, I will continue to bask in the glory for as long as I deem appropriate.
3. I start school AGAIN. Boo and yet exciting?
4. I am conflicted about which marathon I will run this spring, but a marathon WILL happen. Atlanta or Pocono? Knowing me I might actually run both. Yep, both.
5. Big Daddy graduated school and we love him even more for powering through and accomplishing something super awesome. About time this house had two graduate degrees!
6. Oh and I finally cut my hair into something stylish:
7. Since the New Year has begun, I also got my butt in gear and got back to the gym. My
goal plan is to get there and swim/run like 3 days a week at minimum. It’s been going well, although the early mornings have been tough.
I can’t say I have alot of major goals this coming year, they seem silly to make if most of the time I just end up doing other things. However, I don’t see the time as wasted since I’m doing things I obviously enjoy. Last year was good, but I actually see 2013 as being a great year for potential and growth. I’ve accomplished alot more things in the past three weeks (then I thought I would LOL) and the momentum to keep going has been awesome. Eating better, working out more, caring less about the stupid inconsequential junk. Just making plans to spend time with the people I love… all good juju.